Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home Plate. Paper Plate. Full Plate.

Whhoooaaaa Nelly.....Is the world really spinning faster this year, or is it just me?

I didn't think I had very many pictures to put on here, but then uploaded from both our cameras, and realized I was kidding myself. We have been so busy that even though I only have pictures from a tithe of our life, it's more that I can blog about.

I am downloading 186 photos from Tim's camera as I type, and it is so fun to look through them. Yep, this is why I keep blogging. It's just too fun to keep to myself.


Let's see. We had an another anniversary. That makes 9. We celebrated with the kids at Applebee's... on Cinco de Mayo...that was festive.








What else? We had Mother's day about 4 days later. We had lunch at the new house, and I played some checkers.





Also, we have taken in a lot of baseball games! William is playing Coach-Pitch baseball this year, and it is a lot more exciting than T-Ball, as fun as that was.



I have soooo many fun baseball pictures, I'm working on a slide show to put on here. I can't wait to show it to you...



What we have been doing the most of is working on the house, of course. Moving day is in 8 days. (Aaaahhhhhhhhh!)

We are done painting and carpeting the bedrooms, praise God. Here's a little before and after:

The Master Bedroom






The School/Craft Room






The Foyer







The Columns






We've had a lot of help on the columns...Tim's dad and brothers have spent many hours helping us! It's almost like a party!






And we are tackling these BEAUTIFUL rooms. Lord willing, I will have some nice after pictures to show you soon...real soon...



this blue room is the laundry room



We are painting the cabinets...




Another fun event was Samuel's Spring Program. After he sang, we went to his classroom to celebrate...







We've also just had some plain-old-fun. Here's a funny picture I took over my shoulder in the car the other day... William and Samuel have plastic sacks...er...helmets...on their heads. Trever is reading...as usual. That's another of his new talents. :)



Here's a sweet one...they have a turtle in their box.



Well, I guess my next blog will be from our new house! I can't wait...

No comments :

Post a Comment