Saturday, July 2, 2011

It feels like it has been ages since I have written on here. Life feels fast and furious. Last week I posted on our business blog HERE...you can visit it to read about our first try at setting up a booth to sell our stuff, and to find out why we named our business as we did.

We headed downtown again today to set up shop. It was so H-O-T. Five hours later and I'm still recovering. Right now Tim's doing the Wal-mart run while I stay home to recuperate. What an awesome husband. We did have a great time, though. We weren't there long before we sold this fun new piece...
DSC_0301

I only have a couple pictures... Here's one of the boys helping Tim out with his job:
DSC_0292

They helped him load up a bookcase that he made. It's so fun to see them really be able to help. One day last week I left William down at the warehouse with Tim to help out. William LOVED it. He was ready to go help some more the next day :)

William loves to work on things. He's been begging Tim to make him a blackboard that he can use in school (so he doesn't have to waste so much paper). I think he got the idea from the Little House on the Prairie books. Well, Tim made him a frame and brought it home. Then he taught William how to spray paint, and turned him loose.
DSC_0306
DSC_0308

Look how pleased he is!
DSC_0310

So sweet. After he did the base coat, William brushed on a nice crackle finish. Then Tim put the black board in. William is so proud. He used it in school this week. :)

I've been wanting to write about our pregnancy...nothing too exciting, just wanting to share what we've been learning. But I think I've hit my limit for the day. So...

Happy 4th of July!!

No comments :

Post a Comment