Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dream Come True

Last night at dinner, William's dreams came true:He was handcuffed to Mommy.
...and eating pizza at the same time. Could it get any better?
William has been earning rewards for staying in bed at night...or at least staying out of our bedroom. These fine plastic handcuffs are his recent reward, selected out of a basket of other goodies. We sat down to dinner, and he wanted to handcuff me...didn't take him long to realize that we could be hooked together. He announced that now he would finally get to sleep next to me--something he wishes he could do every night.

I wonder how long that'll last...I expect the day will come when I'll have sneak little hugs and kisses to him. I'll try to enjoy the cuffs while they last. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment