Sunday, February 16, 2014

It's good to be back...

I took a long break from blogging.  One day recently Zack wanted to see pictures of himself on the computer--baby pictures.  Unfortunately, I'm missing a lot of those, because our computer crashed last summer.  BUT, I do have the BLOG!  I was able to scroll through old pictures there.  I'm so thankful for the little bit that I have recorded here.  It re-motivated me :)

So, I'm trying to get back to my Sunday-blog time.  Here's another regular old week...















It's another nice Sunday afternoon. Zack played outside on his swingset while Tim cooked us lunch.
And now while I'm blogging, he's outside with 3 of the boys playing frisbee golf...















That was William charting the course. They had a little impromptu zip-lining. (No, Zack is not hanging by his neck. Trevor wondered that for you. He's sitting on a loop of cord. Gotta make him a little seat!)















Earlier this week we went to see the Dallas Brass Band play at the Civic Center. It was a field trip! And it was SO GREAT!! Here's some not-so-great pictures...just to document that we were, indeed, there.















Their opening song was the theme song from Disney's Incredibles, and was SO FUN to hear. It set the tone for a very fun concert. The picture of the auditorium doesn't show it full--but it did fill up. They said about 2000 children were there!

We made cookies...















Zack and I went to the store. Ok...that happens probably twice a week. But he doesn't always get to take a ride in the firetruck :) It is such a thrill for him.















One day we heard Zack head outside. We watched from the window to see what he was up to. He got his bike, and rode it all the way around the house. I took this pitiful picture through our screened in window. At least you can see him. He's on one of those pedal-less bikes...so he's really just walking. But he's getting the hang of it!















Lastly, here's Zack looking cute and silly on his changing table. He's laying on his blanket that Grandma made him. It is his most favorite possession. He was pretending to take a nap...















Valentine's Day was such a treat. I had little gifts for the boys, they did school, and then Tim's parents took ALL FOUR BOYS to the LAKE!!! Tim and I had Friday afternoon, and pretty much all day Saturday TO OURSELVES! It was so, SO refreshing. We had a nice little date Friday...nothing special, just dinner at our favorite chicken finger joint (totally my request), walked around shopping a bit, and rented a movie. Saturday I got do catch up on tons on things for school. Lovely.

Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment