Sunday, October 2, 2011

TGIFall

DSC_0648

I missed one great photo opp this week...but thankfully I landed another. Tim was invited to a Garden Club to share his business story and I had SO wanted to take a picture of him speaking. Missed it. I wanted to take a picture of his wares set out on display. Missed it. I could have taken a picture of the 40 or so ladies that attended. Missed it. Or of Tim interacting and selling his cool stuff. Missed it.

But, while we were at the Botanical Gardens for the Garden Club meeting, I did get these:
DSC_0660

DSC_0666

DSC_0667

DSC_0635

DSC_0670

The boys were really into posing for pictures, and I got lots of good ones. I'm saving some for our Christmas calendar. :)

The boys took lots of pictures, too. It tickled me to see what they took pictures of...
boys pics 1

boys pics 2

Here's a fun one that I think Samuel took, with a little help...
DSC_0697

That was a fun day!

The boys have also been busy building an awesome bike ramp. Was it sometime this last spring when they made one out of cinder blocks? Well, this time they took it up a notch. By "they" and "boys" I'm including Tim... :)

Here's a progression in pictures:
DSC07463

DSC07468

DSC07528

DSC07529

DSC07530

DSC07537

DSC07539

DSC07550

DSC07553

DSC07557

Pretty cool, huh?

I'll end this post with a belly shot...This is from last Sunday. Somehow this picture doesn't make me look as huge as I feel. I think my tummy has finally hit its limit, so we'll see how much farther I'll make it!
DSC07541

No comments :

Post a Comment